Come To Our Table, the South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook is a beautifully curated book of recipes, art and stories from local chefs, producers, growers and artists that celebrates and promotes the unique food culture in Simcoe and Grey counties.
- 8×10″ (approx.), hard cover, 200 pages
- 50-60 tested, easy-to-follow recipes contributed by local chefs, restaurateurs, farmers, B&B owners and food professionals
- profiles featuring local growers, producers, wineries, breweries and cideries
- stories and works from local writers and artists celebrating the agriculture and food culture of the area
- complete directory of food producers, growers, breweries/wineries and restaurants featured in the book
- professional photography with every recipe