Come To Our Table, South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook is available now!
Come To Our Table, South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook is a beautifully curated book of recipes, art and stories from local chefs, producers, growers and artists that celebrates and promotes the unique food culture in Simcoe and Grey counties.
The book includes:
- 54 tested, easy-to-follow recipes contributed by local chefs, restaurateurs, farmers, B&B owners and food professionals
- profiles featuring local growers, producers, wineries, breweries and cideries
- stories and works from local writers and artists celebrating the agriculture and food culture of the area
- complete directory of food producers, growers, breweries/wineries and restaurants featured in the book
- professional photography with every recipe
Order your copy online or find it at one of these retailers:
We’ll be adding more locations to the list as we get them delivered!
- Azzurra, Collingwood
- Dags & Willow, Collingwood
- Espresso Post, Collingwood
- Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen, Collingwood
- Sporting Life, Collingwood
- Tesoro Mercato, Collingwood
- Well Read, Well Fed Bookshop, Collingwood
- Coffin Ridge Boutique Winery, Annan
- Casero Kitchen Table, Owen Sound
- Grey Roots Museum & Archives, Owen Sound
- The Milk Maid Fine Cheese and Gourmet Food, Owen Sound