Who’s in the book – Part 4 – The Gourmet Shops & Cafes
If you’ve spent any time in South Georgian Bay lately you know how lucky we are when it comes to accessing gourmet ingredients and freshly baked goods.
From the specialty shops and cafes in the historic downtown areas of Creemore, Collingwood and Thornbury to the farmgate markets and general stores dotting our scenic country roads – South Georgian Bay is a foodie’s dream.
And we’re excited to have many of the incredible folks behind these gems included in the book:
- Dags & Willow – Fine Cheese and Gourmet Shop (Collingwood)
- Thornbury Bakery Cafe (Thornbury)
- The Cheese Gallery (Thornbury)
- The Kimberley General Store (Kimberley)
- Espresso Post (Collingwood)
- Collingwood Olive Oil Company (Collingwood)
- The Milk Maid Fine Cheese and Gourmet Food (Owen Sound)
- Black Angus Fine Meats and Game (Thornbury)
- The Barn Co-operative (Meaford)
Whether you’re quickly grabbing some items for dinner or spending the afternoon on a self-guided food tour there has never been a better time to savour South Georgian Bay.