Come To Our Table, The South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook
Come To Our Table, South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook is a beautifully curated book of recipes, art and stories from local chefs, producers, growers and artists that celebrates and promotes the unique food culture in Simcoe and Grey counties.
Through collaboration and uniting leaders of the local food movement we will nurture and grow a vibrant online presence and create an original and enduring cookbook. Partial proceeds of sales support and develop local food initiatives.
The book includes:
- 50-60 tested, easy-to-follow recipes contributed by local chefs, restaurateurs, farmers, B&B owners and food professionals
- profiles featuring local growers, producers, wineries, breweries and cideries
- stories and works from local writers and artists celebrating the agriculture and food culture of the area
- complete directory of food producers, growers, breweries/wineries and restaurants featured in the book
- professional photography with every recipe
- promotes the region as a leader in food community, innovative business and agri-tourism
- celebrates the unique arts and culture of the area
- supports local food programs and initiatives that engage youth, improve access to healthy food, and increase food literacy at all age levels by donating 10% of book sales back into the community