Over $10,000 has been raised for our community!
10% from each book sold goes back into our community to support local food programs and initiatives that engage youth, improve access to healthy food, and increase food literacy at all age levels.
Come To Our Table, South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook is available now!
Come To Our Table, South Georgian Bay Community Cookbook is a beautifully curated book of recipes, art and stories from local chefs, producers, growers and artists that celebrates and promotes the unique food culture in Simcoe and Grey counties.
The book includes:
- 54 tested, easy-to-follow recipes contributed by local chefs, restaurateurs, farmers, B&B owners and food professionals
- profiles featuring local growers, producers, wineries, breweries and cideries
- stories and works from local writers and artists celebrating the agriculture and food culture of the area
- complete directory of food producers, growers, breweries/wineries, restaurants, artists and writers featured in the book
- professional photography with every recipe
Find the book at one of these retailers:
- Azzurra, Collingwood
- Dags & Willow, Collingwood
- Espresso Post, Collingwood
- F.A.D (Farrow Arcaro Design), Collingwood
- Sporting Life, Collingwood
- Tesoro Mercato, Collingwood
- The Pottery Restaurant, Blue Mountain
- Farm to Table Market & Kitchen, Collingwood
- The Wild Stand General Store, Collingwood
STAYNER / DUNTROON / SINGHAMPTON:
- Perk’s on Main, 7292 Main St E, Stayner
THORNBURY / RAVENNA / CLARKSBURG
- Shale Rock Coffee House, Craigleith
- Georgian Hills Vineyards, Ravenna/Clarksburg
- Goldsmith’s Orchard Market, Thornbury
- T&K Ferri Orchards and Apple Market, Clarksburg
- Black Angus Fine Meats & Game, Thornbury
- Bruce Wine Bar, Thornbury
- Jessica’s Book Nook, Thornbury
- The Cheese Gallery, Thornbury